Oli & Carol Teether & Bath Toy, Nelly the Elephant
- Product Info
- Delivery & Returns
Say hello to the cutest soother Nelly The Elephant, the teething bracelet and bath toy from Oli & Carol. Soft rubber feels comforting on sore gums, whilst the lovely elephant design will keep them entertained for hours - in and out of the bath! Easy to wear around the wrist, soft and easy to grip, the environmentally friendly design is hand painted with safe and natural pigments extracted from plants. The ‘no-hole’ technique when making ensures no mould or bacteria can get inside the design.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food grade dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
100% Natural Rubber from Hevea Trees
Bath toy and teether in one, handmade, soft, easy to grasp, safe to chew, stimulates baby’s senses, soothes teething gums, hand-painted with natural pigments, safe for kids, ‘no-hole’ design for hygiene, biodegradable, environmentally friendly, other designs available
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mould (like any natural products). Air drying between use is recommended.
Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
|UK Delivery Service||Cost|
Standard UK Delivery (2-5 days)
£3.90 or Free for orders over £50
Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 12pm)
Please note that due to continued unprecedented high volumes of parcels our couriers are still experiencing delays. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery in the case of Standard Delivery. We are doing everything we can to despatch your order as fast as possible. If you need your order quickly we recommend choosing our Next Working Day option at checkout.
For more information please see our Delivery Information page here
Due to the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 and the borders to Europe, we have temporarily paused shipping to Europe & Republic of Ireland.
View our International Delivery options here
For information on Returns please see here