Oli & Carol Teether & Bath Toy, Manolo The Mushroom
- Product Info
- Delivery & Returns
Oli & Carol Manolo The Mushroom Teether & Bath Toy will create fun in the bath whilst also getting them to enjoy their veggies! The mushroom design is soothing for sore gums and is a great sensory play and bath toy crafted from 100% natural rubber. Manolo is hand painted with safe and natural pigments extracted from plants, and is created using an innovative ‘no-hole’ technique that ensures no mould or bacteria can be present. Collect other veggies in the collection!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food grade dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
100% Natural Rubber from Hevea Trees
Bath toy and teether in one, handmade, soft, easy to grasp, safe to chew, stimulates baby’s senses, soothes teething gums, hand-painted with natural pigments, safe for kids, ‘no-hole’ design for hygiene, biodegradable, environmentally friendly, other designs available
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mould (like any natural products). Air drying between use is recommended.
Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
|UK Delivery Service||Cost|
Standard UK Delivery (2-5 days)
£4.95 or Free for orders over £50
Express Delivery (Order before 2pm)
We offer Standard Delivery across the UK via Royal Mail. Standard Delivery is FREE for orders with a goods value of over £50. For orders with a goods value of less than £50 we charge a flat fee of £4.95.
Standard Delivery means that our aim is that for all orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) we will despatch on the same day with your order delivered within the next 2 to 5 working days. (Subject to external factors such as severe weather).
We offer Express Delivery within mainland UK via DPD. Delivery is £7.95 and orders must be received before 2pm.
For more information please see our Delivery Information page here
Due to the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 and the borders to Europe, we have temporarily paused shipping to Europe & Republic of Ireland.
View our International Delivery options here
For information on Returns please see here