At homecolours.com we hope that you are delighted with your order, however, if the goods are faulty, damaged or not as described we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange as long as they are returned to us within 7 working days of delivery.
Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
- If the goods are missing, faulty or damaged when you receive them please contact the Customer Team at email@example.com giving full details of the damages within 24 hours of delivery of the goods. Photographic evidence of faulty goods and damages will be required in all cases. Once we agree the damages we will refund all monies you have paid for the goods including any delivery charges and any reasonable postal costs to return the goods.
- If you wish to cancel your order you may do this within 7 working days of delivery and we will refund all monies you have paid for the goods including any delivery charges but excluding any return postal charges.
- Please refer to Terms and Conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Any refund will only be credited to the original payment card and we will refund any delivery charges you’ve paid provided you return the full order (mainland UK only). If you wish to return a part order, please contact the Customer Team. Goods that are returned must be in the same condition as they were received, in the same packaging and with all product tags intact. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the goods are returned in an un-saleable condition, if they are damaged, if the product tags are not intact or the products are not returned in the original packaging.
To return products:
- Contact the Customer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reasons for your return.
- Complete the returns form which was is available from the Customer Team indicating your reasons for the return. Enclose the completed returns form with your parcel.
- Re-package the goods into their original packaging making sure to include all product tags.
- Ensure all return instructions are followed to ensure that the refund request can be processed efficiently.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and obtain a proof of postage. In the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel, we cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
- Retain your proof of postage until you have received your refund. We will notify you by email on receipt of your returned parcel. Please allow 30 working days for your refund, exchange or replacement to be processed.
In the event items listed on the Invoice do not match those contained in your parcel; or goods are received damaged or faulty in any way, please notify us immediately (within 2 days of delivery) by contacting the Customer Team.